About GMR Holmac

The current ownership of GMR Holmac (2018) Ltd  was established on 1st July 1990, but the company can be traced back to 1928 when SG Edkins Ltd was first established. GMR Holmac was the one of the largest building maintenance and decorating companies in New Zealand until the company recently split into two separate entities (GMR Holmac Ltd & Holmac Ltd) by mutual agreement of the two directors Richard Maxwell & Ash Gribble.

 
GMR Holmac now employs over 40 staff with branches in Hamilton & Tauranga.
 
As approved applicators for most major manufacturers, we work with a comprehensive range of materials with particular emphasis on Building Maintenance. We undertake all work, no matter how complex or remote. Major fast-track projects and after hours work are our specialty.
 
GMR Holmac has modern fleet of over 25 vehicles to provide effective servicing of our jobs.
 

The Team

 
GMR Holmac employs in excess of 40 staff on a full time basis. We have always been committed to training and are continually seeking good people to be put through their apprenticeship program. Currently we have 4 trainees.
 
We employ experienced Quantity Surveyors, Account Administrators, Contract Managers and Foreman to ensure all our projects are managed efficiently.